Monday, August 31, 2009

Mackenzie; TheRealSA.

"Just think, every single time you feel down, every time you cry, every time you feel like just dispearing, somewhere, somehow, there is someone happy. The worse you feel, the happier someone else is. Everything happens for a reason, and every tear makes you stronger and a better person. All my best friends have been through shxt and that is why they are who they are. Everything happens for a reason, and somewhere someone wants you. Somewhere."


"I was 13. We had this massive fight that lasted over 3 hours. It was just shouting and shouting, but she was drunk so afterwards she just fell asleep. I felt so crap and had been lightly scratching my skin everytime I felt bad for about 2 months. I got a scewer and scribed FAT into my left arm. I can just remember as soon as I started the crying stopped, until I stopped and it was bleeding and stung really bad. So I went through to the living room (she was on the sofa sleeping) woke her up and said I had something I needed to tell her. She didnt open her eyes and said what. I said I need to show you, and she jolted up and just stared at me like I was pure evil. She made me go wash it and put on a dressing, and sent me to bed. She made phone calls and stuff, but she never actually talked to me. The closest it got was when we were on a bus and she said if I ever did it again SHE couldnt cope. That was probebly one of the most hurtful thinngs she has ever done. She made me feel like I was doing something wrong and I should be punished for wanting help.

I amt sure if I am 'over' it. But I guess I am kind of, because I know that it was because she couldnt face it, not because I did something wrong. All my best friends parents know about it and have been amazingly supportive, and my best friend Josh's mum and dad even took me in when I left home, so I guess they are my family, not my mum."

No comments:

Post a Comment